Old pesticides?

Tulare County Growers:
Would you be interested in free disposal of your legacy (old and no longer registered) pesticides? 
The Tulare County Agricultural Commissioner is in the process of applying for a grant to dispose of old, unwanted pesticides.  We must show that there is sufficient interest in the community in order to obtain the grant.  Please call the Tulare County Agricultural Commissioner's office at 684-3350 to tell us the quantities for each chemical label.  Or, click on the link to fill out the short Survey Monkey questionnaire.  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PRT9DDQ