County Seal with Tulare County Agricultural Commissioner Sealer

Maintenance Gardeners Information

You must be licensed as a Maintenance Gardener if you occasionally apply pesticides (this includes herbicides "weed killers", insecticides, fungicides, snail, ant, and/or rodent bait, etc.) as a part of your lawn maintenance business.  You must have a Pest Control Business License if you apply pesticides regularly, advertise pest control (weed control), or if you want to apply restricted pesticides.