A list of contacts and resources for licensing information for Agricultural Pesticide Applicators, Structural Pesticide Applicators, and Farm Labor Contractors,

  • May 4, 2012
  • Licensing / Exams / Tests
  • Useful Links
Please scroll down for additional License types

Agricultural Pesticide Applicators - Certificates and Licenses

Private Applicator Certificates - Exam available at the Tulare County Agricultural Commissioner's office.  See Permit Renewal & Exams for more info.

Information regarding Qualified Applicator Certificates and Qualifies Applicator Licenses may be found at:

California Department of Pesticides Regulations

1001 I St., P. O. Box 4015

Sacramento, CA 95812-4015


For more information, please contact:
Licensing and Certification Program
Telephone (916) 445-4038



Farm Labor Contractors

California Department of Industrial Relations

Division of Labor Standards Enforcement

455 Golden Gate Avenue, 9th Floor

San Francisco, CA  94102

(415) 703-4810

Link to Farm Labor Contractors Licensing Information:

Link to Farm Labor Contractor License Study Guide:



Structural Pest Control Board
2005 Evergreen Street, Ste. 1500
Sacramento, CA 95815

Licensing:  (916) 561-8704
Enforcement/Complaints:  (916) 561-8708
Fax:  (916) 263-2469